Each position at the face & Body spa requires the following behavioral characteristics:
- Strong Guest service orientation
- Cheerful, upbeat personality
- Enjoys team environment and interaction with co-workers
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and cooperative
- High personal standards, good self esteem
- High energy, able to work in a fast paced environment, but with a calm disposition.
- Good sense of time management
- Good sense of humor
- Actively striving to build impressive reputation and repeat clientele
- Valid license
- Highly developed skill
- Ability to offer the ultimate spa experience
- Product knowledge and ability to properly suggest products or treatments
- Welcomes and initiates training opportunities
- Experience in the Salon or Spa industry
All inquiries are confidential. If you are interested and feel you are qualified for a position, please email your resume and what interests you about joining the FB Spa team, to email@example.com, include 3 professional references and permission to contact them.
- Full or part time available
- Bonus with following
- Well versed in Deep Tissue, Maternity, Swedish, Reflexology
- Experience with Body Treatments, Shiatsu, Thai, Trigger Point and/or Lomi Lomi
- Full time or part time available
- Bonus with following
- Highest regard and concern for sanitation
- Dependable, Highly organized and Efficient
- Self motivated and great with Multi-tasking
- Professional Appearance and Personality
- Friendly and Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills a must
Other important traits: Warmth and thoughtful behavior and the ability to read people well to ensure we provide our clients with an amazing, unforgettable spa experience.
Coordinator position requires:
- Available nights and weekends.
- Ability to think fast and work with composure under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills (Verbal, phone and E-mail)
- Effective supervisory skills
Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Coordinating: Greeting clients, great phone skills, booking appointments,maintaining email files, keeping technicians up to date with schedule changes, problem solve unexpected challenges.
- Inventory: Manage inventory, stocking shelves.
- Sales: Strong sales skills required. Maintain sales goals and incentive program.
- Interest in organic products.
- Daily Operations: Opening, Closing, Cash register daily totals, Run reports.
- Marketing: Maintain social media, initiate and maintain marketing projects.
- Light Cleaning: Maintain retail area, general areas, restrooms and lounge.